[Paraview] Building paraview with shared libraries on

Anton Shterenlikht mexas at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 06:55:03 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 09:32:00AM -0500, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
> YOu may have to do a clean build.

Jacob, a "clean build" typically means "make clean" or
"make distclean" before you build again with shared libs.
If these targets are not available, you may need to
remove the whole of the paraview build tree, or start
afresh in a new directory, starting from extracting the source
from the tar file.

anton