[Paraview] Volumes of Interest

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Feb 18 09:19:23 EST 2010

I didn't mention Python because it doesn't give you a way of popping up a
file chooser - you have to edit the script and change the file name. Maybe
we should add a Python command to pop up the file chooser... It is not super
easy but if there is enough demand, we can do it. Feel free to add a feature
request to the bug tracker or uservoice.

-berk