[Paraview] Volumes of Interest

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:36:01 EST 2010

How do I do that? Is there something similar already in the code so I can have a look on that?

Thanks for the quick reply.
Natalie

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:24:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Volumes of Interest
From: berk.geveci at kitware.com
To: nataliehapp at hotmail.com
CC: paraview at paraview.org

The best way I can think of doing this is to add a GUI plugin that copies and modifies File->Open. It would open the file and then apply the filter with the VOI you want.