[Paraview] problems with xdmf-files

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:07:21 EST 2010

mx xmfs look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE Xdmf SYSTEM "Xdmf.dtd" []>
<Xdmf>
<Domain>
<!-- Time:     0.48 -->
<Grid Name="Rectilinear" GridType="Uniform">
<Topology TopologyType="3DCoRectMesh" Dimensions="    1   92   91">
</Topology>
<Geometry GeometryType="ORIGIN_DXDYDZ">
<DataStructure Name="Origin" DataType="Float" Dimensions="3" Format="XML">
     0.000      0.000      0.000
</DataStructure>
<DataStructure Name="Spacing" DataType="Float" Dimensions="3" Format="XML">
           1.000            1.099            1.111
</DataStructure>
</Geometry>

<Attribute Name="dg" Type="Scalar" Center="Node">
<DataItem DataType="Float" Precision="4" Dimensions="   91   92    1" Format="HDF">
circK.00000.h5:/Rectilinear/dg
</DataItem>
</Attribute>

<Attribute Name="mom" Type="Vector" Center="Node">
<DataItem DataType="Float" Precision="4" Dimensions="   91   92    1 3" Format="HDF">
circK.00000.h5:/Rectilinear/mom
</DataItem>
</Attribute>

<Attribute Name="t" Type="Scalar" Center="Node">
<DataItem DataType="Float" Precision="4" Dimensions="   91   92    1" Format="HDF">
circK.00000.h5:/Rectilinear/t
</DataItem>
</Attribute>

<Attribute Name="p" Type="Scalar" Center="Node">
<DataItem DataType="Float" Precision="4" Dimensions="   91   92    1" Format="HDF">
circK.00000.h5:/Rectilinear/p
</DataItem>
</Attribute>

<Attribute Name="e" Type="Scalar" Center="Node">
<DataItem DataType="Float" Precision="4" Dimensions="   91   92    1" Format="HDF">
circK.00000.h5:/Rectilinear/e
</DataItem>
</Attribute>

</Grid>