[Paraview] Moving slice with particle

Thorsten Hater th at tp1.rub.de
Wed Feb 17 10:46:53 EST 2010

Hello,

I have encountered the following problem in a set of animations:
There is a moving particle in a field and I want to slice the field
at the particle's position (effectively the y-component of the position).
Additionally the slice should move automatically with the particle
for making an animation.
Has anybody done something like this before?
The programmable filter seems a good point to start, but I need
at least two inputs for figuring out the offset.
Thanks in advance for any pointers or help!

Cheers,
    Thorsten

--
Thorsten Hater