[Paraview] problems with xdmf-files

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 04:37:12 EST 2010

Hi!

I´m using the Xdmf-format for my data files and am used to visualize them with ParaView. I´ve built Paraview from source (the latest version 3.6.2) and everything works fine, but a few days ago I worked on a different computer and just wanted to look at my output, so I installed ParaView via the paraview.exe-file. But suddenly, it cannot visualize my Xdmf-Files, it always says "could not open HDF5 dataset". Why does it work when I build Paraview from source and not with the installer file?

Thx,
Natalie