[Paraview] SuperquadricTensorGlyph usage question

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Feb 12 09:49:28 EST 2010

Ricardo,

No, it doesn't work like that. Your symmetric tensor isn't silently translated
into the 3x3 representation needed by class vtkTensorGlyph once you've changed
number_of_components to 6. I guess you'll have to come up with an explicit
conversion by means of e.g. the programmable filter in order to be able to use
the SuperquadricTensorGlyph plugin with your data.

Sven