[Paraview] SuperquadricTensorGlyph usage question

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Fri Feb 12 06:04:21 EST 2010

On Fri, 12 Feb 2010, Sven Buijssen wrote:

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> I'm not familiar with the EnsightGold format. But have a look at the two
> example files that ship with the plugin: tensors.vtk and tensors8.vtk.
> Both get the filter enabled, tested with CVS HEAD.

does the plugin expect full tensors or is it able to coope with simmetric
tensors? because maybe that's the problem, I see the tensors in the file
have 8 values per point against my six per point (because I have simmetric
tensors)

cheers,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD candidate @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  Keep them Flying! Ajude a/help Aero Fénix!

  http://www.aeronauta.com/aero.fenix

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

                            < sent with alpine 2.00 >