[Paraview] Patch for pqPluginManager to better readability

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Feb 10 11:19:27 EST 2010

Mike,

You make a good point about the readability of the dialog.
http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=10272

However as far as adding more directories to search by default or to
load plugins from bin directly, you could always use the 'auto-load'
setting to allow the user to mark plugins to load at startup.

Utkarsh