[Paraview] Next Developer's Training Week

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Feb 9 15:28:54 EST 2010

An Exciting Announcement from Kitware,

* Developer's Training Week will be held May 3 – 6, 2010, in Albany, NY.

Details
----------

Developer's Training Week will cover our open-source projects including VTK,
ITK, ParaView and CMake. This hands-on course is appropriate for both new
users wishing to quickly gain proficiency and experienced developers
requiring advanced customization skills.

Developer’s Training Week is a great opportunity to meet some of the key
contributors to Kitware’s open-source projects, as well as other users in
the open source community.

As a course attendee, you will receive:
- Books and course notes for the sessions you attend
- Lunch and snacks daily
- A dinner reception on both Monday and Wednesday evening

The week will be divided into full day segments based on course length.
Attendees can customize their experience by selecting specific sessions to
attend based on their individual needs. No prior experience is necessary;
however, attendees are expected to have basic knowledge of C or C++ in order
to fully participate in the interactive exercises.

The cost for registration is $750 for each day segment on or before April
1st and $900 from April 2nd on. We are also offering a discounted full week
registration rate of $2500 on or before April 1st and $3000 from April 2nd
on. Additional student or group discounts are available upon request. Space
is limited, early registration is encouraged.

Kitware courses incorporate both technical presentations and practical
exercises designed to reinforce learning. For an optimal learning experience
each attendee should bring their own laptop computer to the courses.
Approximately two weeks before the courses, attendees will receive detailed
instructions on how to download, install and test all necessary software on
their laptop computer.

Additional information is available by visiting our website:
http://www.kitware.com/products/protraining.html; by emailing
courses at kitware.com; or by calling 518-371-3971.