[Paraview] Crystal Eyes and Red Blue Stereo in the same compilation

Augusto Escobar augustomescobar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:03:53 EST 2010

Hi, ppl.

I'm working with paraview stereo projections and I learned who to compile to
work with Red Blue and Crystal Eyes Stereo modes in diferent compilations.

Now I want to merge both ways in the same program that, depending on how I
start paraview, it runs with diferent stereo modes.

For example:
paraview --stereo //starts it in red blue mode.
paraview --stereo crystal_eyes //starts it in crystal eyes mode.

to do this, I'm looking for the main function of the program to get its argc
and argv parameters, but I'm afraid I can't find it. The sub-project named
paraview seems to have nothing to do with the executable file.

Can anyone give me a help?

--
Ty,
Augusto Escobar