[Paraview] Crash using openmpi with more than 4 processes

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:14:24 EST 2010

Also, make sure you PV configuration uses the opengl and osmesa from
your build. To make it easy I always run ccmake the first time with
these options on the command line:

-DVTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA=ON
-DOPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/include
-DOPENGL_gl_LIBRARY=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/lib64/libGL.so
-DOPENGL_glu_LIBRARY=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/lib64/libGLU.so
-DOPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/include
-DOSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/include
-DOSMESA_LIBRARY=/u/burlen/apps/Mesa-7.5.1-Intel/lib64/libOSMesa.so

that mitigates some of the configuration pain.