[Paraview] [Ensight Gold format] Crash of temporal data

Robert Sawko R.Sawko at cranfield.ac.uk
Fri Feb 5 10:29:15 EST 2010

Hello Everybody!

I am struggling with a small and rather curious issue. I imported data
in Ensight format to paraview. Data describe 20 time steps of a very
simple simulation. I can view the first frame, however upon pressing
Next Frame ParaView crashed and treats me with a Segmentaion Fault
error on my command line.

The problem is curious because of the following observation. When I
start with viewing last frame I can trace the simulation backwards by
pressing "Previous Frame".

I am running OpenSUSE 11.2 with KDE 4.3.1. I am running ParaView 3.7.0.

I can supply you with troublesome files. Alternatively could you
please provide me with some working Ensight files so that I can verify
that my Ensight files are all right.

Many thanks for any comments,
Robert