[Paraview] Custom Panel will NOT load image as Icon.

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:38:08 EST 2010

Are you adding the resource file in your CMakeLists.txt?

Regards,
Paul

On Feb 4, 2010 9:31 PM, "Michael Jackson" <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net>
wrote:

I am developing a custom panel for a vtkFilter that I wrote. As part of the
GUI, I need to load up a jpg image to use as an icon in the GUI. I put an
entry into the .qrc file where the entry for the .ui file is located but
when I load the panel the image does not show up. I don't get any type of
error either so I am not really sure where to start hunting this down.

Anyone have any ideas?
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio