[Paraview] Plotting point data

Orlando Rivera Orlando.Rivera at lrz.de
Thu Feb 4 09:59:01 EST 2010

Thanks for the response ,

It is not exactly what I meant   ,

I have a data set  with points located on 3d space  ,  I know the
location of the points    and each point has scalar and vector
properties (volume, area , velocity , force , etc ) .  which I would
like to visualize in normal mode

It is like drawing cell properties but in my case I cant  (make no
sense)  draw a grid

Orlando !