[Paraview] stereo menu was ignored?

Evan Bollig bollig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:45:11 EST 2010

I see that ParaViewGeo has a stereo menu to allow users to select
CrystalEyes / Anaglyph stereo modes while paraview is running (NOTE:
without requiring a --stereo flag on the command line). It seems that
one developer: Robert Maynard created the stereo menu and sent the
source code (Stereo.zip) to the ITK mailing list on 9/29/2008. From
what I can tell this message was ignored and no one attempted to
integrate the menu into any other applications related to
Paraview/ITK.

Why?

It seems obvious that this is something users need and want. We will
be using ParaViewGeo instead of ParaView until something like this is
added.

-Evan Bollig

--
-Evan Bollig