[Paraview] how to show point indexes

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 14:48:05 EST 2010

It's not possible to label all point indexes, however you can select
the cells/points  (using the controls in  the Selection Controls
Toolbar), then goto the "Selection Inspector" (View | Selection
Inspector). At the bottom, there's a tab with "Point Label", on that
tab check the "Visible" checkbox and ensure that the Label Mode is
"Point IDs". This will show labels for the selected points.

Utkarsh