[Paraview] Naming two output ports

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:12:26 EST 2010

Hi Rafael,

You're after the "OutputPort" server manager XML tag. The "name"
attribute will be used in the GUI label. The following example is taken
from a data source that produces two outputs.

<SourceProxy ... >
<OutputPort name="Northern Hemisphere" index="0" />
<OutputPort name="Southern Hemisphere" index="1" />
</SourceProxy>

Burlen