[Paraview] which version of ParaView has Animation Inspector?

Xueli Wang wang at knmi.nl
Tue Dec 28 07:35:50 EST 2010

Thanks a lot, Ken for your reply. Far superior, I still found difficult
to use the "Animation View" to, for instance,  let the glob to rotate
twice.  The first  time  is easy as long as the radius is chosen the
rest is set by the software. But if I want to let it to rotate again
then it get funny numbers that the object is out of view. I have to type
all the terrible numbers by hand. I haven't found a way to copy from
somewhere or load from a file... Also it seems impossible to combine
rotation with zoom together. I sent mail about this but get no reply
back. If you can help me with these questions I'll be grateful!

Thanks!

Have a nice time
Xueli