[Paraview] Background: trim, transparent?

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 04:04:52 EST 2010

Oh yes, I mean, you can autotrim with imagemagick as well, for example by

   mogrify -path ./destination -format png -trim *.png

This is for a batch job in fact; for single images, gimp certainly
comes in handy, particularly because you can select the background and
make it transparent there. This is not batchable though I believe.

Cheers,
Nico