[Paraview] CMake error message when configuring with third party library

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Dec 17 10:07:27 EST 2010

I am building paraview with a few of my own plugins. One of the
plugins depends on a library which gets built just fine. After
updating from the 3.8.1 branch to master I am getting the following
error message when running cmake:

CMake Error: INSTALL(EXPORT "ParaViewTargets" ...) includes target
"vtkPVFilters" which requires target "MXADataModel" that is not in the
export set.
-- Generating done

What cmake code should I add to my plugin cmake code to fix this?
INSTALL or EXPORT or something else.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio