[Paraview] Python script created by Trace does not work

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Dec 7 09:57:33 EST 2010

What version of ParaView are you using? I couldn't reproduce the
issue. Remember that threshold is a filter and looking at your script,
it will get applied over the currently selected source.

Did you do any other python command between execution of the script
the second time, such as assigning a variable named Threshold?

Utkarsh