[Paraview] CoProcessing library

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Dec 6 17:54:10 EST 2010

Hi Nathalie,

Sorry for the slow reply.  In the future you should email the paraview list
to get the fastest, most accurate reply.

The live data source will be moved into ParaView but I don't have a time
line for that right now.  Pat Marion will be doing it but he's busy with a
lot of stuff right now.

For the 2 ctests that are failing, are you working off of the current repo?
There was a change to the location of python modules that caused some
problems with that.  It took a while to diagnose but should be working
properly now.

Andy