[Paraview] Advice on graphics cards

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Tue Aug 31 18:46:11 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

I think you are stuck with eitther a Tesla or Quadro on a cluster. This is
due to the ability to configure those cards to work without a display (see
the release notes for the latest drivers though).

I'd be interested to hear otherwise as we have a few GTX280 nodes that are
currently just used for CUDA. Maybe there is a way to "spoof" a monitor
another way?

Cheers,

Paul

  _____