[Paraview] reading in serial then distributing to parallel

Dan Lussier dan.lussier at sjc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 10:10:32 EDT 2010

Ok - thanks.  Good to know I'm on the right track.

So to confirm:

- I have a GUI running and 2 pvserver processes running on a single workstation.
- I am able to connect to the servers
- I try to open the file as I would normally do on the GUI.
- I then run the D3 filter.

How is this approach going to prevent the pvserver processes from
getting involved in the reading?

For reference my data is XDMF Polyvertex (i.e. unstructured) grid.

Dan