[Paraview] Xdmf based custom reader

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Mon Aug 30 08:21:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am writing a reader based in the xdmf format. Actually mi data is
store in the xdmf format, but the solution must be reconstructed before
been displayed.

A use the vtkXdmfDocument to read the data, then inside the vtkMyReader
class I going to reconstruct the solution.

But the vtkXdmfHeavyData class needs a vtkXdmfReader in the constructor.
(the pointer to the reader is used only for errors and warnings).

vtkErrorWithObjectMacro(this->Reader, ...
vtkWarningWithObjectMacro(this->Reader, ...

Can I change the pointer class inside the vtkXdmfHeavyData class from
"vtkXdmfReader* Reader;" to "vtkAlgorithm* Reader;" ??????

--

Felipe