[Paraview] Inconsistent client view in tiled-display mode

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Thu Aug 26 19:40:46 EDT 2010

David,

Maybe there are some version related differences involved here - I
found a Client Collect checkbox & slider in Edit->Settings->Render
View->Server->Tiled Display Parameters. However unchecking it and then
changing some object parameter to force a re-render makes no
difference to the client view here.

I appreciate the logic behind decimating the client view but, as
Stephane already mentioned, there are use cases where its not helpful.
We have a similar use requirement to Stephane - needing to stream a
lower res version. It would be great if the Client Collect checkbox
would work as you suggest. Should I try a different version? I'm
currently on a Linux build from the 3.8.0 source tarball.

chris