[Paraview] Manta site

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:35:48 EDT 2010

The site is up (and probably has been the whole time).  The problem I had is
that the google DNS servers would not resolve the hostname - when I switched
back to my ISP DNS server everything is fine.  How strange!

Thanks,
Paul

Ok the site is up, but if you use google DNS servers it will not resolve the
hostname