[Paraview] CoProcessing

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:35:08 EDT 2010

Hi Pat,

This is what shows up for me :

    datadescription.GetInputDescriptionByName(input_name).AllFieldsOff()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'AllFieldsOff'

Inside the Python script :

def RequestDataDescription(datadescription):
    "Callback to populate the request for current timestep"
    timestep = datadescription.GetTimeStep()

    input_name = 'test.foam'
    if (timestep % 0.0004 == 0) :
        datadescription.GetInputDescriptionByName(input_name).AllFieldsOn()

datadescription.GetInputDescriptionByName(input_name).GenerateMeshOn()
    else:
        datadescription.GetInputDescriptionByName(input_name).AllFieldsOff()

datadescription.GetInputDescriptionByName(input_name).GenerateMeshOff()

Best,

Jacques