[Paraview] saving screen shot as a PNG image, Paraview-3.8.0

Rakesh Hammond rakesh.hammond at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:42:34 EDT 2010

Hi

I have a .pvti file which I can visualize in Paraview-3.8.0.

I would like to save a slice from my data set and able to display the
results correctly.
However, when I select SaveScreen option with PNG format, it seg faults.

I am able to get this to work correctly on 3.6.2 without seg faulting.

I am on SuSe-10.2.

Do I need to turn on the USE_SYSTEM_PNG flag in CMake and re-compile?
I haven't done this for 3.6.2 and works OK.

Has any one else come across this problem before?

Regards,

Rakesh