[Paraview] New HDF5 based reader

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Aug 10 15:08:45 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

This compile error should be fixed now. You should update Paraview to the
latest version and also do a 'git submodule update' to update Xdmf.

Commit

1ea84e6b53e6290f28993f64a844ca8fadbfbae8

Include <string.h> for XdmfSetStringMacro

    We need this header for strcmp in the macro implementation.  This error
    went unnoticed previously because places that used XdmfSetStringMacro
    happened to include <string.h> for another reason.