[Paraview] CoProcessing

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 4 09:47:59 EDT 2010

Hi again,

This time I have a question: the demonstration of a live data
visualization at the bottom of the CoProcessing wiki page is
definitely awesome. When is the feature expected to be merged to the
git master of ParaView?

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN