[Paraview] Trouble loading Ensight/Gold data

Rick Angelini rick.angelini at us.army.mil
Mon Aug 2 13:15:04 EDT 2010

I've run the data through the EnSight tool "ens_checker" and the dataset
passes correctly.    But, there's clearly something that the ParaView
reader doesn't like about the Pressure dataset.      Is the EnSight
reader in Paraview using the VTK reader?    The reason I ask is that I
am able to read this dataset using VisIt which I believe also uses the
VTK Ensight reader.