[Paraview] git master and latest ffmpeg

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:47:18 EDT 2010

> BTW, does anybody here know how to reliably encode a movie for embedding in PowerPoint slides?
I've used these to convert a set of png's saved by PV, it's the second
line that makes the MS compatible movie.

fmpeg -loop_output 0 -qscale 1 -r 20 -b 9600 -i tpar.%04d.png tpar_vr.mp4
ffmpeg -i tpar_vr.mp4 -qscale 1 -vcodec msmpeg4v2 -acodec mp3 -mbd rd
-flags +4mv+aic -trellis 2 -cmp 2 -subcmp 2 -g 300 -pass 1/2 ms2_tpar_vr.avi