[Paraview] Writing Raw Files

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 29 05:29:23 EDT 2010

Hi!

In Paraview, you can read raw files for which you have to provide the
scalar type, extents, ... This is great since raw files are perfect
candidates to exchange data between different software. However, I was
not able to find a Raw-Writer...? The mhd writer produces zraw, which
isn't as portable anymore. I am about to write a new vtk-plugin / use an
existing one since I can't seem to find another way.
I am probably just not looking hard enough but if saving plain raw files
isn't a basic feature this should really be implemented in the future.

Best regards,
Christian