[Paraview] Dashboards submitted but missing

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Apr 27 13:39:50 EDT 2010

If you look here you can see vtk_common.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=595568

<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=595568>And here is
paraview_common.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=595953

Though if you have you're own simpler script that is perfectly fine. The
common scripts attempt to make things easier by deleting your source tree if
it is using CVS still doing the initial commit and submodule updates.

Note these are still getting modified as you can see I don't have all of the
VTK dashboards restored nor most of the ParaView.