[Paraview] trouble reading in netCDF file

Joel Culina joel.culina at acadiau.ca
Mon Apr 26 16:05:02 EDT 2010

I have VisIt, for which there is a plugin that reads in the unstructured netcdf data of the model I am using (FVCOM).  I notice that there is a VisItReaderPlugin plugin in paraview.  Can this plugin be used to read into paraview FVCOM-generated data via VisIt; i.e. can I transfer my VisIt-loaded file over to paraview using this plugin?

thanks,
Joel