[Paraview] Bug in Programmable Source

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Apr 23 14:25:57 EDT 2010

I suspect that this is because you did not set the whole extent in the
RequestInformation script. You need something like:

from paraview import util
util.SetOutputWholeExtent(self, [0, 10, 0, 10, 0, 30])

where the list is i_min, i_max, j_min, j_max, k_min, k_max for the
structured grid. In some cases, this requires actually reading the
data in RequestInformation.

-berk