[Paraview] Programmable Source & MultiBlockDataSet

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:04:49 EDT 2010

Yet I understand why it's not possible to work with TemporalDataSet in
Paraview.
The output of the PVDReader is a MultiBlockDataSet, and the PVDReader
redirect the reader based on the time value.

... Is it possible to create a programmable source that would be aware of
the timestep ?
Or do I have to abandon python and write a reader in the C++ source ?