[Paraview] Which QT for 64-Bit Version for Windows

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Apr 23 10:39:45 EDT 2010

If you are building a 64 Bit Qt Application the only thing you need to
download from Nokia is the Qt-Everywhere source code. There is nothing
else there that will help you. They only have Pre-compiled 32 bit
binaries for Visual Studio and MinGW. And you can not combine (Easily)
MinGW libraries with Visual Studio libraries.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net