[Paraview] Time dependant field in Ensight Gold Format

Anthony Ruiz ruiz at cerfacs.fr
Fri Apr 23 05:04:20 EDT 2010

Zhanping :

I downloaded again the mac binaries today, and it is know working ...
I don't know what happened.

Regarding the paraview I built from sources, I guess the problem comes
from conflicts between gcc 4.2.1 (apple version) python 2.6.4 (apple
version, built with gcc 4.0.1) and qt 4.5.3.

Are there any requirements regarding the versions of the above programs ?

Anthony Ruiz
Cerfacs / Snecma - Ph.D. Student
05 61 19 30 37