[Paraview] Time dependant field in Ensight Gold Format

Anthony Ruiz ruiz at cerfacs.fr
Thu Apr 22 12:22:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

with Thomas Pedot, we've compiled paraview on mac os x snow leopard
(10.6) from paraview cvs head checked out today (3.9.0). The problem
is still here, however, we are able to visualize the transient data,
provided the time values of the ensight case file are changed from
doubles to integers.

It seems that doubles are converted to integers since using the 4
following time values in the ensight case :
1.1
1.3
2.1
2.3

will result into only 2 snapshots in paraview, with time=1 and time=2.

I attached the test case, since it is very small.

Best regards,
Anthony Ruiz
Cerfacs / Snecma - Ph.D. Student
05 61 19 30 37