[Paraview] Resample with Dataset (vtkValidPointMask)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Apr 21 10:14:44 EDT 2010

The probe filter assigns the invalid flag when a sample location isn't
located within any cell in the field (as happens in parallel cases
when a processor is sampling outside of its local domain).

What data type are you sampling within exactly? If the cells are 2D or
less, it is pretty easy to have lots of the sample locations not
satisfy the plane equations of any of the 2D cells.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive