[Paraview] Use existing texture map for 3D surface

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Tue Apr 20 20:30:52 EDT 2010

Erm ... it appears I spoke in haste ...

The some of the vertices of the objects I'm trying to texture have more
than one texture coordinates. For example, refer to the right part of
the screenshot (not mine): http://tinyurl.com/y3sqtbt

You will see that vertices in the midline of the face gave two texture
coordinates, while most of the others have just one.

As such a per-face texture mapping will be required. And, from what I
see of the example written out by Paraview, the one-vertex one-texture
coordinate approach will not work in this case.

What do you advise?

Thanks,

- Olumide