[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.0-RC1 Contour problem

John Patchett patchett2002 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:28:29 EDT 2010

Hi Ken,
  Thanks for responding,  it would appear that the reader is not
responding correctly regarding ghost cells.
It is now apparent that ghost cells are my problem and resolving that
will have to happen somewhere with the
data writer and the reader.  Fortunately I know both.

Thanks for pointing it out,
--John.