[Paraview] please help do constuct 3d surface chart from csv file

Chris Botha solidstones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 10:27:47 EDT 2010

Hi

I want to use Paraview to construct a 3d surface chart from data that
I have in a csv file.

The data does not need any further manipulation. The file consists of
3 columns representing the x,y,z values of the points that I want to
plot

I have been able to open the file in Paraview  - and applied the
"table to points" filter. I can see the data in the spreadsheet view
but do not know how to create a 3d view. When I split the window and
click the 3d view option nothing is displayed.

Regards

Chris