[Paraview] Paraview crashes when loading simple Plugin

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 11 10:20:22 EDT 2010

I am absolutely sure that there is no other ParaView Version around. I
installed everything on a completely "Kitware-Free" Windows 7 System, so
I just downloaded a stable 2.8 CMake and the RC Paraview (and QT 4.6.2)
and then compiled everything with Visual Studio Express 8. QT was
precompiled for VS though. Paraview even crashes when I try to load one
of the prelisted plugins with the pv_plugin_debug turned on.