[Paraview] Fwd: Creating data in programmablesource with Time

Felipe Bordeu Weldt felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Apr 6 12:03:44 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to generate data in the programmablesource with time.

till now a can produce the data, fill the output, but I do not know
how to put the time information. (I read that I have to correctly set
the DATA_TIME_STEPS, TIME_RANGE, TIME_STEPS and the TimestepValues
variables).
But I don't know how.

And also how read the UPDATE_TIME_STEPS to generate the correct data
for the current time.

right know I see only the
self.GetRectilinearGridOutput().DATA_TIME_STEPS() variable, (I have to
create the others ??? how and were (inputs, ouput, self ???))

Thanks

Felipe Bordeu