[Paraview] LegacyVTKFileReader in programmable source???

Felipe Bordeu Weldt bordeu at lmt.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Apr 2 11:10:31 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm using paraview 3.6.2, I'm trying to generate RectilinearGrid data
(using  the programmable source),  the data for the construction come
from 2 rectilinearGrid (vtk files), so I have to have access to the
LegacyVTKFileReader class.

The problem is that, inside the programmable source, I don't have
access to the reader (servermanager is not available), and if I import
vtk the readers are not available neither.

any idea???

problem : reading legacy vtk files inside the programmable source

Thanks

Felipe Bordeu Weldt
Doctorant, 4e année (4° year PhD student)
Tél. : 01 47 40 22 26
Mobile : 06 32 42 60 02
LMT-Cachan
(ENS Cachan/CNRS/UPMC/PRES UniverSud Paris)
61, avenue du Président Wilson
94230 Cachan
France