[Paraview] Streamlines error - "Coincident points..."

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Sep 30 10:56:50 EDT 2009

You can safely ignore the warning. It is saying that the streamlines
filter create coincident (or very close) points. This sometimes
happens in stagnation areas. By the way, are you running 3.6 or the
development from cvs? The development version has some improvements
that may resolve the issue altogether.

-berk